Why use Aptnik?
Let your application code become "just another" package on your system — software is installed the same way, centralising metadata and processes.
Host your own backports
Fixed a bug and need it released today? Run your own private repository that can be used in a clean and reproducible way. No need to monkey-patch or hack the changes.
Avoid spending time hosting and maintaining your own Debian or Ubuntu archives — get started within minutes.
Aptnik provides secure private APT/.deb repositories for software distribution on Debian and Ubuntu systems.
- Support for multiple repositories for different environments (staging/live, web/datanbase etc.)
- Add/update packages from the web or API
- GPG-signed repositories, custom keys, etc.
- Easy setup from configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Automated & configurable removal of older package versions
- 4096-bit SSL